Approximately 20 kilos of our amazing succulent lamb at £8 / kg, box price will reflect weight.
Included in a whole lamb box will be the following:
- 2 legs – which you can choose to be left whole or cut in half
- 2 shoulders – which you can choose to be left whole or cut in half
- 2 racks – which you can choose to be left whole or separated into cutlets
- Loin chops (small) or Barnsley chops (large) – your choice
- Chump chops
- Minced breast
- Neck fillets
- All the bones and offcuts to make soup/stock etc
All of our Chess Valley Lamb is butchered to order and comes vac-packed and labelled ready for your freezer. We would say a half lamb will take up 1 standard sized freezer drawer, a whole will possibly take up 2.